FFBE & Co.

PKM EX News and Bundles

Sup @@pichu @@pika

News

It’s been a while since last banwave happened a few weeks ago. I’ve been testing and trying a lot of things and i’ve a general idea of what happened but I won't share everything as there are spies or others who want to know.

I’ve found several reasons what could be a trigger but I'll only share some, like above, spies and others.

-Multiple Sources of Injection, meaning injecting using a different method, here’s to say, 50+ of my Accounts weren’t suspended and about 30% that I know of bought weren’t either.
-Community Event, not much to say other than it could be a trigger to check an Account (i.e. I used to inject for Dokkan Battle and there was a much bigger banwave compared to Pokemon but some Accounts weren’t suspended however once you enter “Tournament'' instant ban)
-I won’t be sharing why my Accounts or 30% survived tho. but rest assured I'll try to avoid bans in the future and implement a secure injection for when it’d be an instant ban.
-I’ve made a few Bundles to get everyone back on track (cheap).
-Please keep in mind, buying from multiple sources increases risk of getting suspended, but buying only from me has its own benefits, depending on some factors, some people already know what’s up!
-I don’t have any News regarding your Accounts since that’s on Dena to decide.
-Etc.

I’ll announce Bundles soon, stay tuned!

Sup @everyone

Introducing the usual Bundles for June, Suspension and a Special Bundle for a new Account of your own or one of mine.

Sync Update Update (June) $50.00

5/5 The Masked Royal & Incineroar
5/5 Kiawe & Marowak
5/5 Lana & Araquanid
5/5 Hala & Crabominable
5/5 Maxie & Groudon
5/5 Archie & Kyogre

Update Bundle (June) $75.00

Sync Pairs
5/5 The Masked Royal & Incineroar
5/5 Kiawe & Marowak
5/5 Lana & Araquanid
5/5 Hala & Crabominable
5/5 Maxie & Groudon
5/5 Archie & Kyogre

Items
100000 Co-Op Sync Orb
10000 Champion Spirit
10000 5 Star Power-Up

Suspension Bundle $100.00

10 (5/5)Sync Pairs of your choice
10 Items (100'000) of your choice

New | Existing Account Special Bundle $200.00
5/5 each Sync Pair
69 (1'000-100'000) Items
See Picture

Special Bundle gets cheaper by x amount you spent, please message me for more information.

30% OFF Gear'em and Sync Orb Bundles.

Lastly, i'd like to know how many are interested in Medals, Badges etc. as a Bundle and i'll need someone to provide me a list.

Lemme know if i missed something, stay tuned!

-therealyou